Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pre-Departure "Things"

Travel Update:
On August 23rd I will be flying up to New York for a week long orientation event. On August 30th I will be flying from New York to Mumbai and then on to Cochin.

Fundraising Update:
I have raised $4,500 meaning I am half way there! Thank you so much to all those who have already donated. Without your charity this would not have been possible.

Rock Hill Update:
"...a day that was so quiet and still on the whole front, that the army report confined itself to the single sentence: All quiet on the Western Front."

Medical Update:
I have been examined from head to toe and blood to urine and have been OKed to go to India.

Dental Update:
TO COME

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the dental update. did you ever think about having an eye exam?

    ReplyDelete